UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021 – 215 Vacancy
Union Public Service Comission
Last Date: 27/04/2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a job notification of Engineering Services Examination 2021 for the recruitment of 215 vacancy in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online here.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021
Name of exam: UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021
No of posts: 215
Category A: Civil Engineering.
Category B: Mechanical Engineering.
Category C:Electrical Engineering.
Category D:Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Engineering Services Examination
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021:
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: As per rules
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PWD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only) either by depositing the money at any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
For Female and SC/ ST/ PWD, there is NO Application Fee.
How to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination
Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in The Online Applications can be filled from 07th April, 2021 to 27th April, 2021 till 6:00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Important Dates of UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021 till 06:00 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 26-04-2021 at 11.59 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (online): 27-04-2021 till 06:00 PM
Date for online application Withdrawn: 04 to 10-05-2021 till 06:00 PM
Date for Preliminary Exam: 18-07-2021
Online Application: Click Here .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .