SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 – 24369 Constable GD Vacancy
Last Date: 30/11/2022.
Staff Section Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 24369 vacancy as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Constable (General Duty)
No of posts: 24,369 posts
# Male: 21,579 posts
# Female: 2,626 posts
Pay scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Constable GD Recruitment
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
- Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.01.2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course.
- Age Relaxation: Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Note: Due to unprecedented ‘Covid Pandemic’, it has been decided by the Government to grant three (03) years age relaxation beyond respective prescribed upper age limit for all categories of the candidates as one-time measure for this recruitment.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Application Fee details:
Candidates have to pay a certain amount as application fee depending up on their category. The details are as given below:
Others: Rs 100/-Payment Mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process of SSC Constable GD Vacancy
The selection process of SSC Constable GD will consist of following stages:
a) Computer Based Examination (CBE)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Physical Standard Test (PST)
d) Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and
e) Document Verification
SSC Examination Centres in Assam and Other North East States
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Here’s the list of centres available under North Eastern Region (NER) –
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
How to Apply SSC Constable Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Constable GD recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Now“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to apply online: 27th October 2022
- Last date to apply online: 30th November 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January, 2023
Important Web-Links of SSC Constable Recruitment
|Online Application Form
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
FAQs of SSC Constable Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment?
Ans- The starting date to apply online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment is 27th October 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment?
Ans – The last date to apply online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment is 30th November 2022 till 11 PM.
What is the total number of vacancies in SSC Constable GD Recruitment?
Ans- The total number of vacancies in SSC Constable GD Recruitment is 24369.
What is the minimum required educational qualification for SSC Constable GD Recruitment?
The minimum required educational qualification for SSC Constable GD Recruitment is Class 10 pass.
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies| pdf download