PNRD Assam Syllabus 2020 : Know Selection Process, Syllabus & Guide Books:
As you all are aware of that PNRD, Assam recruits 1004 Asstt. BDO, GP Secretary, Tax Collector & Jr. Assistant Vacancy; now you should start preparing for Assam PNRD Examination 2020. In this article, we elaborate everything regarding PNRD Assam selection process as well as Syllabus for the above posts.
PNRD, Assam Recruitment 2020
1. Assistant Block Development Officer (BDO) (Panchayat)
2. Assistant Block Development Officer (W&C)
3. Assistant Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak)
4. Gaon Panchayat Secretary
5. Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
6. Junior Assistant
Total No of posts: 1004
Now let’s discuss about the selection procedure as well as syllabus for these posts.
PNRD, Assam Selection Process
– The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centres of the State.
– There will be a common written examination except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
– The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
– The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
– There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
– There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
– Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
– Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
– As there will be one written test for all the categories except Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidates will have to indicate in order of preference of the advertised posts, the final merit list will be prepared.
– On the basis of mark obtained and in order of preference and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC(ST(H)/EWS and PH candidates.
– For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/STP/ST(H)/OBC/EWS and PH candidates.
– Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the written Examination, merit list will be prepared.
– No waiting list will be maintained.
– In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
– Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to higher education.
– Preferential treatment to the contractual employees/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department. (Certificate from the CEO,ZP/PD, DRDA, MD, ASRLM & Director, SIRD is compulsory)
Weightage of Work Experience
– A Maximum 10 Marks will be awarded to deserving and eligible candidates as per the criteria mentioned below herewith.
– The trained contractual/casual workers of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department have been provided 10 years of age relaxation or Relaxation should commensurate with the years of service put in the Panchayat & Rural Development Department as contractual/casual employees, whichever is higher.
– In such cases, preferential treatment will be made to the contractual employees/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department. (Certificate from the CEO, ZP/PD, DRDA, MD, ASRLM & Director, SIRD is compulsory)
The following modalities have been adopted for giving preferential treatment to the trained contractual/casual employees of Panchayat & Rural Development Department in the recruitment process of the P&RD Department:
(i) Five Percent (5%) additional mark up to 2 years Experience of contractual/ casual workers out of the total marks.
(ii) Six Percent (6%) additional mark above 2 to 4 years Experience of contractual/ /casual workers out of the total marks.
(iii) Seven Percent (7%) additional mark above 4 to 5 years Experience of contractual/casual workers out of the total marks.
(iv) Eight Percent (8%) additional mark above 5 to 7 years Experience of contractual/casual workers out of the total marks.
(v) Ten Percent (10%) additional mark for more than 7 years and above Experience of contractual /casual workers out of the total marks.
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2020
The questions will be set in three parts
(i) Logical reasoning and aptitude.
(ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam .
(iii) General English.
– However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy.
Topic-wise Syllabus for PNRD Exam 2020
Being a competitive exam, you may be asked anything under the sun in the exam from that particular subject/s. So it is completely a baseless idea to limit your study to a certain syllabus as decided by a person or a website.
Intelligent selection of topics fueled by analyzing past years’ question papers and expert examiners opinion may help in this case.
LCM and HCF
Speed, Time and Distance
Time and Work
Progressions and Series
Permutation and Combination
Mixtures and Alligations
Ratio, Proportion and Variation
Profit, Loss and Discount
Set Theory & Function
Logarithm & Surds and Indices
Quadratic and Linear Equations
Cause and Effect
Cubes and cuboids
Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis
Mirror and Water Images
Odd One Out
Picture Series and Sequences
Pattern Series and Sequences
Order & Ranking
Statement and Assumptions
Statement and Conclusions
History: Harappa Civilization, Vedic culture, Medieval India and their important systems; India’s freedom movement and their leaders
Geography: about countries and their geographical details, Famous Seaport and Airport and their location.
Computes: Abbreviations, important terms, etc
Polity: Administrative, Legislative and judiciary of our Country, Election, Important constitution bodies like CAG, Symbols of political parties, duties & responsibilities of the major persons in the Parliament
Economy: Budget related information and terminologies, Important persons involved in Economy of the Country and monetary institutions
Physics: Laws, major Inventions and Discoveries.
Chemistry: Characteristics of gases, atoms, molecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
Biology: Important discoveries, Interesting facts about human body parts, Vitamins & Nutrition in Animals and Plants, Diseases and their causes.
Static GK: General Knowledge, Current affairs
Assam History: Ancient history, Ahom kings, Ahom history, Role of Assam during Freedom Struggle
Assam Related Facts & Updates: Assam Geography, Literature, Budget, Assam Government Scheme, etc
Rules For Tenses
Rules For Prepositions
List of Prepositions
Rules and List of Conjunctions
Active And Passive Voice Rules
List of One Word Substitutions
List of Homophones/Homonyms
List of Synonyms and Antonyms
Idioms And Phrases
Spotting the Error
Letter Writing Format
Sentence Correction Questions
Adjective Degree Of Comparison Rules
Direct & Indirect Speech Rules
Sentence Rearrangement & Para jumbles