APSC Prelims mock Test Paper with answer key
1. The Site of Harrapa is Located on the Bank of River?
2. Which metal has so far not been discovered in Harrapan sites?
3. Who started the Shaka Era and When?
Kadphises in 58 BC
Vikramaditya in 58 BC
Rudradaman I in AD 78
Kaniksha in AD 78
4. In whose reign, Guru Nanak dev established Sikhism?
Firoz Shah Toghlak
5. Which among the following statements is correct?
The Revolt of 1857 was not supported by the Nizam of Hyderabad
Dinabandhu Mitra was the author of the book, Unhappy India
The Sindhias of Gwalior gave shelter to Rani of Jhansi
Mangal Pandey led the Sepoys march to Delhi
6. The President of India can declare three types of emergency, find out the correct one? a) National Emergency – 352 b) State Emergency – 356 c) Financial Emergency- 354
7. Which one is the correct about the “Right To Privacy”? (a) It’s a right under article 21 , part III of the Constitution. (b) It’s a right under article 12 , part III of the Constitution. (c) It’s not a fundamental right
A, B and C
None of them
8. Who will launch the “Earthshot Prize” to motivate new solution to tackle climate crisis?
Duke of Cambridge
Queen Elizabeth II
Duke of Sussex
Prince of Wales
9. Senior Politician and former Member of Parliament, D P Tripathi who passed away recently belonged to which political party?
Bharatiya Janata Party
Indian National Congress
Nationalist Congress Party
Communist Party of India
10. Who has been recently conferred with the 29th Saraswati Samman Award?
11. Dhanu Jatra is currently celebrated in which state?
12. The birth anniversary of which social reformer was celebrated on January 3?
13. Madhavpur Mela is a famous attraction of which state of India?
14. An Amendment to the Constitution of India can be initiated by the-
Both Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
15. In Assam, the Jal Jeevan mission aims to provide tap connections to over 13 lakh rural households by
16. CAMPA stands for?
Compensation Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority
Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority
Compensatory Afforestation Field Management and Planning Authority
None of these
17. The Final NRC has been published on
18. Which of the following is not a form of Ojapali dance?
19. When was the first National Emergency declared in India?
20. Which Schedule of Indian Constitution deals withadministrative provisions of Tribal areas in Assam,Meghalaya, Tripura, and Mizoram?
21. Which article of the Constitution of Indian has special provision with respect to the State of Assam?
22. The Idea of Fundamental duties derived from-
23. India’s first national sports university will come up in which state/UTs?
24. Baro-Bhuyans were decedent of which of the following dynasty
Arimatta and Durlavnarayan
Arimatta and Dharmanarayana
Arimatta and Dharmpal
None of the
25. Ralph Fitch – British traveller visited Koch bihar during the reign of –