CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1st July
- Which three states have been included in “One Nation, One ration card” scheme on 30 June?
Answer: Odisha, Mizoram and Sikkim
- Which country passes national security law for Hongkong which is effective from july 1, 2020?
- Who is the reappointed Attorney General of India by the president?
Answer: K K Venugopal
- Which Yojona extended till November by the PM Narendra Modi on 30th June?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalayan Yojona
- Which mission will not be affected by COVID-19 Pandemic ?
Answer: Gaganyaan(India’s First human Space Mission)
Current Affairs: 30th June
- In which state Government recently has decide to form “Special Security Force”?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- What Is the Theme of Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises Day(27 June) for the year 2020?
Answer: “First responders for Societal needs”
- At which Place the first Plasma Bank Of India will be decided to set up by Delhi Government?
Answer: The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences(ILBS)
- Under Which Program world Bank Group Approves USD 500 million
Answer: STARS Program
- National Statistics Day Observed on Which Date?
Answer: 29 June